Best Conference Paper Contest
- To encourage all conference attendees to present their excellent research work.
- To promote academic and technical intercommunion among all conference attendees.
- Eligibility: The contestant must be any registered author.
- Procedures: Log in the online paper submission system at the conference website, http://aris2020.ntust.edu.tw/. Upload your contest paper and check “Best Conference Paper Contest”. The contest consists of the following two stages:
- Preliminary Review Stage: The quality of the contest paper will first be evaluated by the referees. The contestants of the six best papers will be selected as finalists.
- Final stage: The finalists need to make oral presentations in English.
- Topics: The subject of the contest paper must relate to the conference themes/areas as indicated on the ARIS website.
- Prizes: The first three winners and three fine contestants will be awarded. The first three winners will respectively receive certificates and bonuses . Each of three fine contestants will only receive a certificate.
- A contestant who engages in plagiarism would positively lose the right to contest, and may be subject to legal actions.
- Papers of the finalists must be included in the conference proceeding. Contest papers not successfully entering the final stage will be assessed by the referees on their possible inclusion into the conference proceeding. Please do not submit the contest paper to other conference sessions of ARIS 2020.