Call for Participation
ARIS 2020 2020 International conference on Advanced Robotics and Intelligent Systems, to be held at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center, Taipei, Taiwan, August 19-21 2020 is soliciting novel research results on Advanced Robotics, Intelligent Systems, and building successful simulations for robots and systems jointly organized by the Robotics Society of Taiwan (RST) and NTUST, this conference provides a very good opportunity for research scientists, investors, industrial and government representatives to present the latest innovations, novel results and the state of the art ideas topics of interest include but are not limited to
- Papers submitted should be written in English. The official language of the conference is English.
- Submit one page paper for oral presentation. This presentation will not be included in IEEE Xplore. Download Paper Template.
- Submit full paper manuscripts no more than 6 pages. Download Paper Template. The accepted papers will be included in IEEE Xplore if agreed by author(s), or one page paper.
- ARIS 2020 welcomes proposals for organized/invited sessions within conference scope. Please put the proposals and the extended abstracts of all constituent papers in ONE electronic file when submitting. Please see Guidelines for Proposals for details.
- Identify your submission as the contest entry when you upload your manuscript electronically. Please see Guidelines for Best Conference/Presentation/Student Paper Contest for details.
- Some high-quality papers can be directly published in the special issue of iRobotics (a newly established journal of RST)